Trivento Reserva Chardonnay 750 ml - Vino Blanco
search
  • Trivento Reserva Chardonnay 750 ml - Vino Blanco

Trivento Reserva Chardonnay 750 ml - Vino Blanco

₡8,925.00
No tax Availability of Products, depends of it, we offer Immediately products, or against order 24, 48 or 72hrs. Ask your adviser.

100% Chardonnay

Vineyard: Tupungato - Mendoza

30% of the must is fermented in French oak barrels for 6 months. The other 70% of the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks. The other 70% of the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks.

Color: greenish yellow with olive reflections.

Nose: Rich in ripe fruits such as green apple and white peach with soft notes of apricots. Balanced with hints of coconut and white chocolate.

Mouth: Mineral acidity, fresh and unctuous on the palate with good concentration. Final reminiscent of its nose aromas.

Quantity
24 H

 

Product for delivery in the Escazú area (see deliveries)

 

Our prices are for reference, You can request a quote at the top of this page.

 

The photographs are for reference only, the label may vary.

TRIVENTO
AVBL1-128

Data sheet

PAIS
ARGENTINA
REGION
MAIPU
BODEGA
TRIVENTO
ML
750
CEPA
CHARDONNAY
Comments (0)
No customer reviews for the moment.